I, Erik, am off to Greece in the morning.
Pete is now
1. Flipping himself over occasionally
2. Reaching out for people and things
3. Noticing and becoming fascinated by the cats
4. Giggling madly when he touches human or cat hair
5. Imitating, with squeaks of glee, the motion of raising one's arms and then rapidly slapping one's legs
All this has happened in the last 10-14 days. This stage is a blast. I can't believe I'm leaving him (with Carolyn and swarms of my family to help) for 11 days now.